Planet of the Apes: Jack and Jill Act Naturally. Script: Travolore. Update 03/16/2024

 ..... 


From the personal log of Doctor Jill Hill, psychiatrist. 


“It’s shocking how almost 10 years after the Ape Uprising began how little has changed in our quiet little city. Buried deep in the jungle, life has gone on for us more or less normally. We are expected to keep feeding the armies keeping us from becoming slaves to our newly advanced kin but there’s always enough food left over for Jack to treat me to dinner. When I look into his brown eyes and he takes my hand in his all my concerns just fade away. I forget about the cerebral laziness that has gripped so much of our society. Instead, I lose myself in our lovemaking. If only life was always that simple.” 

 December, 10 AU (After Uprising)

 .......
From the personal log of Doctor Jill Hill, psychiatrist.

“Yesterday Jack and I encountered a pair of… refugees. It seems that while the location of our city is still secret the Apes have taken most of the nearby human settlements as their own. Those who escaped slavery fled into the jungle towards us. But along the way something… happened to them. The couple we met were openly having sex in public. Their skin was tanned and their hair unkempt. When we startled them the man at least had the decency to stop and try to cover up but his girlfriend didn’t care her body was bare as a beast. The city has sequestered these refugees in a camp in the park. I have been asked to interview and attempt to cure them of this condition.”
January, 11 AU (After Uprising)

.......
From the personal log of Doctor Jill Hill, psychiatrist. 
 
“My work rehabilitating the refugees is not going well. Their numbers have swelled as more emerge from the jungle. At best they’re clad in the ragged remains of clothes or leaves but most are naked. They refuse any clothing we offer and barely speak in more than single words. Most concerningly the more civilized refugees we put in the camp start to assimilate with the bestial humans. They either are stripped forcibly or willingly remove their clothes. Before long they start to make love in public, sometimes right in front of me. Sergeant Shannon tells me many women in the city have taken to coming to watch and ogle. Some seem almost envious of the simplicity of the refugees' life. They don’t worry about what to wear or that human civilization teeters on the edge of collapse. I can see the surface-level appeal, but surely what happened to them couldn’t spread?”
March 11 AU (After Uprising) 
.........
From the personal log of Doctor Jill Hill, psychiatrist. 
 “What I now write is not necessarily scientific. Earlier when I wrote that I could only see the surface-level appeal I was not being honest. In truth, being around these wild men is intoxicating. Stripped of their clothes anyone can see their toned flanks, furry chests, their broad shoulders and their thick manhoods. Just yesterday Shannon and I watched a woman, named Daisy, be fucked for 20 minutes. Just last week she still wore shorts and seemed eager to reintegrate into society. Now she openly flaunts her unshaven sex and rubs up against her new man Pierre every chance she gets. When I suggested she put something on she laughed at me. Shannon confessed she’s a bit jealous in a bizarre way and… so am I. Jack is so soft, gentle and smooth and I love him but… what if he was like Pierre? Muscular, tanned and just bestial when he fulfils his husbandly duties. Little wonder those women come to watch the refugees. They imagine themselves in Daisy’s place and… so have I.” 
  March 11 AU (After Uprising)
......
From the personal log of Doctor Jill Hill, psychiatrist.
“I can’t help but wonder if the refugee’s… lifestyle is influencing me. I’m no longer comfortable in formal work attire. No, that’s not the truth. For some reason I keep forgetting how buttons work. Jack tried to help me dress myself but I told him that wearing simple workout clothes is better, especially with summer coming. Maybe if I show more skin the refugees will finally start to talk to me. I need a breakthrough sooner rather than later.” 
 April 11 AU (After Uprising)
......
From the personal log of Doctor Jill Hill, psychiatrist.
“It’s definitely spreading. I don’t know why but the cognitive decline that led to us relying on apes in the first place has progressed to a level I didn’t think possible. Modesty and body shame is fading across the city. On my way to the park today I encountered a woman known as Spike who I’ve seen at the fence. She walked around topless as casually as a man might. When I asked her why she felt no shame she replied ‘Well, if the beasts can run around naked in the park why can’t I? We’re animals too.’ I admit she makes a compelling argument one that more women and men seem beginning to embrace.”
 April 11 AU (After Uprising)
From the personal log of Doctor Jill Hill, psychiatrist.
“Public indecency and acts of lewdness have skyrocketed. Just today Jack told me one of ‘Bares’ rushed into their office and tried to strip him. The woman mostly just grunted and howled but he clearly heard her scream ‘no clothes’ as she ripped his tie off. Had Sgt. Shannon and her deputy not arrived that… BEAST might have stolen my mate. My husband. I mean my husband. When I talked to this woman she seemed as wild as the refugees. Yet why? Is it as simple as monkey see, monkey do or… is it now human see human do?”
May 11 AU (After Uprising)
 From the personal log of Doctor Jill Hill, psychiatrist.
 “There is little human in the refugees now. The more people we dump in, like that streaker, the more beasts we create. They are assimilated in days. Monogamy is no longer a factor. Rather than take one mate, the men take multiple. I can no longer even tell who is a refugee and who is a former citizen of Eden.  In the jungle, the refugees’ intellect declined in exchange for primal instincts and bodies suited to jungle living. Faced between life as a near beast or death as a civilized person, they happily made that trade. They now lead simple lives of pleasure mating, eating and frolicking all day. I can’t blame anyone for wanting such a carefree existence. I NEED to find a solution.”
May 11 AU
(After Uprising)
From the personal log of Doctor Jill Hill, psychiatrist.
 “I no longer think this cognitive decline can be reversed. Today I went to the camp as usual and found the entire place in an uproar. Men and women clung to the fence screaming more like monkeys than humans. I found Sgt. Shannon outside the gates missing her hat with her shirt half torn off. She said that three of her officers had been stripped naked by the refugees and held captive. Shannon insisted we go and try to save them but once we unlocked the gates they swarmed us. The former officers screamed ‘no clothes’ as they stripped Shannon naked and tore off my top. As I scrambled away I look back and met Shannon’s eyes. The moment she was naked it seemed like a weight left her. She started to scream ‘no clothes’ as well and made no effort to cover herself. It’s as if she was happy to finally give up the pretence of being civilized. I only escaped because the refugees descended on some onlookers and stripped them too. There will be no containing them now.”
June 11 AU
(After Uprising)
From the personal log of Doctor Jill Hill, psychiatrist.
"Jack want me to stay home. Said me getting worse. Is silly as he is too. No longer shave but has cute beard. City just as bad. None try and stop the wild humans, many join. Me went to their territory, the park, today. Daisy now pregnant and Pierre take Spike as mate, Me see Shannon who now has tanned skin and long pretty hair. She happy. When we meet she take off my panties. Felt so nice to be together with others. No longer want clothes. Soon Jack see what me see. This future.”
 August 11 AU(After Uprising)
From the personal log of Doctor Jill Hill, psychiatrist.
"I have taken over Jill’s diary now that she is… unwell. I can no longer get her to wear clothes or even talk to me much. Every chance she gets she tries to seduce me. I walked to work yesterday and everyone went mad. My secretary, Yumiko, tore off her clothes and began to do the same to Eric from accounting. Before I knew it the field hands from the orchards stormed the office. It seems the wild human women without mates had stripped them and fucked them. In their ardour, they went looking for more converts. I barely escaped out the back and ran home to Jill. She seemed almost disappointed I was still wearing clothes. What is to become of this city?
September 11 AU(After Uprising)
 
 
 

 
 
  
 
 
 

Comments

  1. What is the story here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be revealed in some future pieces.

      Delete
  2. Ooo so Jack and Jill will be part of a story where they go naked in one of the last human controlled cities as nudists or be driven out by the apes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be about how even in cities without Apes mankind abandons civilization. So they will start going around naked yes.

      Delete
    2. So will these humans in the ape free city regress or will it be like some kind of nudist shangri-la for intelligent humans?

      Delete
  3. Ah yes, what happens if the apes figure it out and let the humans completely revert to animals. Much less bloodshed and fewer resources needed. Do the apes capture them or simply drive them out to the jungle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s the question isn’t it? Maybe more efficient to leave them to their own devices.

      Delete
  4. No text boxes for the two new pics?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see this coing along. What's next a swingers party? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like the brunette. Would like to see more of her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be a few recurring characters in this and she is one of them. Hope you’re liking the others to.

      Delete
  7. Hope to see future images of that punk girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Almost end of March already, waiting for new stuff here of any script,lol. Any day now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Recent art is a bit tame compared to the past ones. Still can't wait for the next pics

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoying this a lot, though it would also be nice to see more humans in nature continued.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping to see more storyline of any kind, it's been nice so far with recent stuff. Thumbs up .

      Delete
    2. Hopefully there will be some more updates shortly!

      Delete
  11. Glad to see that you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Spike you say that being an animal is a good thing. Well I hope she remembers that when the ape with their hunting gear come and sher finds her head mounted as a trophy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or they chain her up in a park and let the children make sport of her.

      Delete
  13. Love that red head in the April 11 plate.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eagerly awaiting new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Why arent the police affected yet?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awaiting new posts real soon...been awhile .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More coming. Probably ten days to two weeks.

      Delete
    2. Need to then have a few pics ....instead of only one all the time

      Delete
    3. Artist can only draw so fast. ;-)

      Delete
    4. Always love to see updates here.

      Delete
  17. Love the work here. Seems like this genre is very underrepresented, and appreciate everything you all do. Hope this story continues to progress

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm really enjoying the story develop. I look forward to the next instalment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment